Our hope is that, during these 21 Days, you will draw closer to God and experience His mighty power as you stand together in faith with one another. We hope this also challenges and grows each of us in prayer.
We invite every person who attends Praise Assembly to participate in this special, sacred time.
IN MATTHEW 18:20 JESUS SAYS,
“WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME, THERE AM I AMONG THEM.”
DAILY PRAYER GROUPS
Choose two or three friends from Praise
that you can pray with 10-15 minutes a day
on the phone or in person.
• Choose a time that works best for all. Early morning times work well before everyone is off to work or school but choose a time that works best for your group. It’s the first part of your day! Putting God first in everything will always set us up for success.
• One person will be the prayer lead and will initiate the call each day. The lead should greet each person as they get on the call and begin the prayer.
• The prayer call should last no longer than 15 minutes for the purpose of specific, targeted prayer and to respect each other’s time. You are welcome to pray as long as you want after or before the call but, for the format of this call please limit it to 15 minutes. We also have other opportunities for extended prayer times together on Tuesdays at 7 pm, Saturdays at 9 am, and Sundays at 8 am.
• We want each person to have an opportunity to pray and to develop the ability to pray so make sure to take turns and encourage one another. You will find that time flies by, so if you go ahead and allow for each person to have about four minutes each that will give time for the leader to greet everyone and close out the prayer time.
• It will be tempting to chat before or after but remember many people are getting ready for work or school and have allotted only the fifteen minutes so please be mindful and end on time.
• We will be specifically praying for a few things during the twenty-one days. We call these our prayer focuses. You may choose to assign one focus to each person each day and rotate those as you desire.
• Enjoy this time together with God and each other!